Friday, August 10, 2007

khedni..



before coming back, i was longing for it... the return.
a longing i was sure would fade in a while, after i be back in the arms of my beloved...

my beloved, or shall i omit the possessive?

what have i done to her, what have i given?
what else could she give?
what else could i ask for....

it is when i was born that she gave me all..
i shall not ask for more... nor expect..

i shall simply give with all my being.
i want to.

the longing remains for my motherland..
Habibi Lebnan.

4 Comments:

Blogger From the Mediterranean said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 2:11:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

After God, there isn't a greater love. I can't wait to "efta7 el bab w bawwis el 7itan w erka3 ta7t a7la sama w salli", me too ya Nour. I don't know how else and who else to love that much. Do you?

Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:48:00 AM  
Blogger nour said...

i am thankful i left my homeland for 3 years for 1 thing only, i learned how much she means to me, and how much i love her...
i do appreciate her more now..

Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:56:00 AM  
Blogger linalone said...

I do agree with you totally nour..gheniiyet B7ebak ya Lebnan makes me always cry...

Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home